woensdag 17 april 2019

Find what feels good

Reading this little blog of mine, you might have noticed that I'm treading on Path Unlikely, here. 

Now, how pure and most beautiful my (t)(pr)eachings are though, duly note that I still do fuck up, I still almost pass out from anxiety sometimes, I still do keep hurting the ones I love, I still don't always speak the honest truth because I so dread it to make me look vulnerable and weak and I definitely still do keep questioning myself (pretty much every nanosecond), so I'm definitely no unconditionally happy unicorn riding into the sunset.  Yet.

Which leaves me to one thing and one thing only:
To try to let go controlling my thoughts.
To try to let go the urge to control others.

I try to let shit go as True Peace and True Love only comes with True Acceptance.

X

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten