vrijdag 19 juni 2020

Delirium

I can finally see how
I’ve always put myself down
Always settled for something less
Weak was the flesh...

That’s in the past

Now I long
For someone
To call me beautiful
Again

A lover
A best friend
Listening to Division
Dreaming of a collision
Of bodies
Hearts writing stories
together
Wandering souls
who harbour homes
for each other

No longer to wonder
No longer to hunger
for crumbs
but carelessly bathing
in love and understanding
in peace and in unity
from ego we’d be set free
my lover and me
we would rise above society’s
limited thinking
loyal to drinking
the potion of truth
nothing to exclude
from the contract unspoken
no promises would be broken
as we would not claim
each other’s aim
in life

Equally we would stand
Honouring the unique prints
Of each other's hands

I would cherish
The past would perish

Now I'm smiling
awaiting your arrival...

Sofie 




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten