maandag 7 september 2020

I See You

Of a human's touch 

I will never ever get enough 

I could love all damn day

Wasting time and sheets away


Two became one

Just because I felt lonesome

So I gave in uncontrolled

because I just needed to be hold

But this one night stand

would've never happened if I knew beforehand


Now I feel quite ashamed

that I trusted but got played

You didn't even care for my name 💔

that just felt soooo insane!


I never did this before

And now I never will anymore

It's just not worth it when intentions don't seem pure


I never thaught of us getting married 

But isn't there so much more between love and being rejected?

At least we could've stayed connected

I'm a little bit upset

I expected a little more respect

More warmth like when you were laying in my bed


Peace and love is all I preach

Maybe I should practice what I teach 

But things can get so challenging

When people touch spots hurting


Maybe my texts subliminally felt like a threat

But they were authentically me so I don't regret

Maybe you felt cool boasting about it to your brothers

maybe it was I who caused all your actions 

as according to the books on my shelf

all you do to others you really do to yourself


I truly hope someone is holding you close

That someone is seeing through your show

That someone is healing the hurt that makes you act like this 

That someone is blessing you with the most tender kiss,

heals your past,

fills your future with love and bliss


I know I shouldn't judge

and definitely not hold a grudge

we all are different

so I try to understand instead


One can only find ease and balance

when others aren't perceived as a challenge

no more

Only if with others we stop struggling

we will be able to find peace within

💖

Sofie

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten